*** We are postponing the open day due to be held on 1st September ***
Despite every effort we are unable to get permission for a survey, and therefore, we cannot move forward in obtaining external loans or grants for the purchase of the Roebuck.
That’s why we are putting the project on hold.
The best information we have from Savills (the property agents managing the sale of The Roebuck) is that their preferred bidder is moving forward and papers have been passed to both parties solicitors.
The sale is progressing, albeit very slowly.
With that in mind the Society felt that we cannot be positive with the village in obtaining their funds and so we would be better to wait until a decision is made.
The Society have decided wait and see if the sale falls through, at which time the Roebuck Community Pub Limited will be in place to swiftly obtain the funds required.
Want to know more?
Contact Peter Bowler on:
- 07831 147656